||Timothy D. Langridge
833 S. Wood Street (MC 865)
College of Pharmacy Building, Room 359
Chicago, IL 60612-7231
(312) 996-9765 Lab
Ph.D. Rotation: August 2015 - December 2015
Ph.D. Student: June 2016 - current
Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences
Dissertation Title: TBD
Ph.D. Student, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2015 - Current
B.S., Biochemistry, Texas State University, San Marcos, 2012
- 2011-2012: Dean's List, Texas State Univeristy
- 2012: Outstanding Undergraduate Senior, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Texas State Univeristy
- 2012: ACS Regional Outstanding Undergraduate, Texas State Univeristy
Abstracts and Proceedings
- Langridge TD, Tarver MJ, Whitten ST. Temperature effects on the hydrodynamic radius of the intrinsically disordered N-terminal region of the p53 protein. Proteins, 82(4): 668-78, 2014.
- Ni X, Langridge T, Duvic M. Depletion of regulatory T cells by targeting CC chemokine receptor type 4 with mogamulizumab. Oncoimmunology, 4(7): e1011524, 2015.
- Wang L, Ni X, Covington KR, Yang BY, Shiu J, Zhang X, Xi L, Meng Q, Langridge T, Drummond J, Donehower LA, Doddapaneni H, Muzny DM, Gibbs RA, Wheeler DA, Duvic M. Genomic profiling of Sezary syndrome identifies alterations of key T cell signaling and differentiation genes. Nat Genet, 47(12): 1426-34, 2015.
- Langridge T, Austin M, Zhang X, Shiue L, Duvic M, Ni X. CD209+ monocyte-derived myeloid dendritic cells were increased in patients with leukemic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma after extracorporeal photopheresis. Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 136(5s1): s5#029, 2016.
- Ying Z, Duvic M, Shiue L, Langridge T, Goswami M, Ni X. Blood Transcriptional Profiling in Patients with Leukemic Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma on Extracorporeal Photopheresis Reveals the Integrin Signaling As the Top Pathway Associated with Clinical Response. Blood, 126: 3981-3981, 2015.
- Duvic M, Zhang X, Ni X, Langridge T, Tarapore R, Allen J. ONC201 Induces Apoptosis in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma Cells through a Mechanism That Involves the Integrated Stress Response and Inactivation of Jak/Stat Signaling. Blood, 126: 4011-4011, 2015.