Building & Room:
833 South Wood Street (MC 781)
Katsarou MS, Karathanasopoulou A, Andrianopoulou A, Desiniotis V, Tzinis E, Dimitrakis E, Lagiou M, Charmandari E, Aschner M, Tsatsakis AM, Chrousos GP, Drakoulis N. Beta 1, Beta 2 and Beta 3 Adrenergic Receptor Gene Polymorphisms in a Southeastern European Population. Front Genet, 9: 560, 2018. DOI:10.3389/fgene.2018.00560 PMCID: PMC6279855
Sokolowski K†, Andrianopoulou A†, Wenzler E, Bulman ZP, Gemeinhart RA. Assessment of antibiotic release and antibacterial efficacy from pendant glutathione hydrogels using ex vivo porcine skin. Submitted for publication. 2023.
†Contributed equally to the publication.
President-Elect(2022-2023), American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, UIC Student Chapter
Co-Director of Strategy Team (2022), Nucleate Chicago
Coordinator (2022), Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Journal Club, UIC Pharmaceutical Sciences
Ambassador (2022), BioRender, UIC
2022, Deiss Award in Biomedical Graduate Research, UIC Graduate College
2022, 3rd Place Award for Excellence in Research, UIC College of Pharmacy Research Day Presentation Competition
2022, Stanley and Betty Jane Susina Scholarship, UIC College of Pharmacy
2022, Travel Award for PhD Students (TAPS), UIC College of Pharmacy
2021, Gerondelis Foundation Scholarship, Gerondelis Foundation
2020, van Doren Scholarship, UIC College of Pharmacy
2018, French Government Scholarship for Higher Education Studies, French Institute of Greece
2017, Best Student Presentation Award, Institute of Molecular Medicine & Biomedical Research
Ph.D. Candidate, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2020 - Current
M.S., Pharmaceutical Technology, Université Paris Descartes, 2018-2019
B.S., Pharmacy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2012-2017
Scientific Oral Presentations
- Andrianopoulou A, Sokolowski K, Bulman ZP, Wenzler ER, Gemeinhart RA. Versatile, topical antibiotic delivery with glutathione-conjugated hydrogels, International Symposium on Controlled Release of Bioactive Materials, Montreal Canada (July 2022).
- Andrianopoulou, A.*, Karathanasopoulou, A.*, Katsarou, M. S., Lagiou, M., Drakoulis, N. Beta adrenergic receptor polymorphisms in a Caucasian Southeastern European population. 2nd International Congress of Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Diagnosis and Therapy, Greece (2017). *equal contribution
- Andrianopoulou, A.*, Karathanasopoulou, A.*, Katsarou, M., Drakoulis, N. Frequency distribution of beta-1 adrenergic receptor polymorphisms in a Caucasian South-Eastern population from Greece. Institute of Molecular Medicine & Biomedical Research Congress. Greece (2017). *equal contribution
Scientific Poster Presentations
- Andrianopoulou, A., Udofa, E., Gemeinhart, R. Influence of total lipid content on physicochemical and biological properties of hybrid lipid-polymer nanoparticles. 5th Biomedical Engineering Research Symposium, UIC. (March 2023).
- Andrianopoulou, A., Gemeinhart, R. Engineering of glutathione-conjugated hydrogels for protein delivery. College of Pharmacy Research Day, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL (November 2022).
- Andrianopoulou A, Dial CF, Thapa P, Gemeinhart RA. Monitoring Block Copolymer Micelle Instability Mediated by Serum Proteins. NanoDDS Drug Delivery and Nanomedicine Symposium, Chapel Hill, NC (September 1, 2022).
- Andrianopoulou A, Dial CF, Thapa P, Gemeinhart RA. Monitoring Block Copolymer Micelle Instability Mediated by Serum Proteins. Midwest Pharmaceutics Graduate Student Research Meeting, Omaha, NE (June 2022).
- Andrianopoulou A, Gemeinhart RA. Influence of Lipid Concentration on Lipid Nanoparticle Stability under Physiologic Conditions. College of Pharmacy Research Day, Chicago, IL (October 2021).
- Dial, C., Andrianopoulou, A., Gemeinhart, R. Understanding how polymer-albumin interactions influence block copolymer micelle stability. SACNAS, Virtual (2021).
- Andrianopoulou A, Louit G. Evaluation of in vitro methods for the subcutaneous administration of biologics. Sanofi Research Day, Paris, France (June 2019).
- Vlachos G, Mouchtaris-Michailidis A, Andrianopoulou A, Karathanasopoulou A, Katsarou M, Drakoulis N. Association of beta-adrenergic receptor polymorphisms with Body Mass Index in a Southeastern European Caucasian population, 9th Santorini Conference: Systems Medicine and Personalized Health & Therapy, Santorini, Greece (September 2018).
- Andrianopoulou A, Karathanasopoulou A, Katsarou M, Drakoulis N. Frequency distribution of rs1801252 and rs1801253 polymorphisms in a Caucasian South-Eastern population from Greece, 22nd IFCC-EFLM European Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, Athens, Greece (June 2017).
- Andrianopoulou A, Karathanasopoulou A, Katsarou M, Drakoulis N. Frequency distribution of beta-1 adrenergic receptor polymorphisms in a Caucasian South-Eastern population from Greece, Institute of Molecular Medicine & Biomedical Research Congress, Athens, Greece (January 2017).